- The student seeking withdrawal must fill the prescribed form available in the school office.
- School Leaving Application form must be filled and signed by both the parents.
- The School Leaving Certificate can be collected only by the Parents after one week from the date of submission of the form.
- The student has to pay the fees till the end of that month.
- Transfer Certificates are not issued until all the dues of the school are settled (i.e Accounts, Class Teacher, Library & Sports I/C)
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds: –
- Detention or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule, only those students will be retained on the roll of this school who can take the final examination and are under 18 years of age.
- A student who fails twice in the same class, will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the school.