- If a student has to be withdrawn from the school, at least one term notice in writing is required. In case of failure to do so, one term fee will be charged. If the child is withdrawn after the beginning of the academic session, one term fees will be charged.
- The student seeking withdrawal must fill the prescribed form available in the school office.
- Transfer Certificates are not issued until all the dues of the school are settled (i.e Accounts, Class Teacher, Library & Sports I/C)
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:-
- Detention or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule, only those students will be retained on the roll of this school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
- A student who fails twice in the same class, will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the school.