School infrastructure plays an important role in delivering educational outcomes. The learners and educators can use the high-quality infrastructure and spaces available in Bhavan’s to enhance learning environment and benefit from the unique learning space available to them. Our school is ideally located and is free from different types of pollution.
The presence of following infrastructural features benefits the students and teachers and help them in their well-being and overall progress.
- SCHOOL CAMPUS: We have a sprawling campus with lots of trees that enhance the aesthetics and make the campus more inviting to students, teachers and parents. Two imposing gardens add to the splendid grandeur at the main entrance. Trees planted on both the sides of the roads add natural canopy. Green campus also provides teachers with outdoor classroom space which can be used as a teaching tool for various activities.
- SPORTS FACILITIES: Sports and Games are an integral part of the education process. School has Roller Skating Rink, Football Field, Cricket Field, Badminton Courts, Basketball Court, Sand pit, Long Jump, Short Put, High Jump Arenas, Indoor facilities for Table Tennis and Chess.
- LIBRARY: School has two libraries with ample books and reading material available for students to improve their reading habits and enhance knowledge for academic success.
- LABORATORIES: We have spacious and separate laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. They are well equipped and students can carry out scientific researches, explore and create new ideas and develop scientific temperament for progressive society.
- SMART CLASS: To make classroom learning more engaging and effective all classrooms are equipped with smart interactive boards. Teachers can use the digital content for effective understanding of the concepts.
- AUDITORIUM: We have a centrally located auditorium where co-curricular activities and events are carried out. Award Ceremonies, Functions, Guest Speakers and a number of programmes are carried out in the auditorium and are attended by guests, parents, teachers and students.
- FIRE SAFETY: School has adequate provision to extinguish fire in case of any outbreak. Regular Fire Safety Mock Drills are conducted to teach children to remain vigilant and practice safe exit.
- A V ROOM: The school has an audio- visual room which is equipped with a projector and is air conditioned. On different occasions, teachers are given training and various enrichment programmes and extra-curricular activities are conducted for the students and the teachers.
- KALA BHAVAN: To enhance the creative skills and artistic expressions, regular sessions of music, art, craft and dance are held in centrally located Kala Bhavan. Here the students embrace individuality by beautifully expressing their creative self-expressions and simultaneously gain self-confidence and communication skills.